About The EBook
Did you know these facts about fatty liver disease and NASH (NonAlcoholic SteatoHepatitis)?
- Fatty liver disease is the most common liver problem for children between the ages of 2 and 19
- Researchers estimate that close to 10 percent of US children ages 2 to 19 have NonAlcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)—that’s about 6,000,000 children
- Children who are obese or have related conditions are more likely to develop fatty liver diseases like NAFLD and NASH
- Children with NAFLD and NASH are more likely to develop serious liver issues and other health problems
- NAFLD is the most common cause of chronic liver disease in children in the United States
While the facts can be overwhelming, there is hope.
You and your child can take steps to help prevent or control fatty liver disease. And with the tips in this book it may not be that hard to get started with fatty liver treatment today.
Available Now on Amazon
By the end of NASH Facts™ for Kids and Parents, you will better understand:
Why the liver is so important
What NAFLD is
The difference between simple fatty liver and NASH
What conditions are related to NAFLD and NASH
How to find out if your child has NASH
What can happen if your child has NASH
What doctors recommend for fatty liver treatment
Chris Curran, founder of The NASH Facts™ Project, wrote this book to help you get to know and start to fix your child’s fatty liver.
NASH Facts™ for Kids and Parents builds on educational content from scientists and other experts from leading institutions in the field. It’s your source for accurate and trusted information about fatty liver disease—in an easy-to-follow format. It’s a book with text, not a textbook.
After you finish this book, you can always find even more information about fatty liver and NASH at NASHFacts.com.